1. You need help to register the change of property right or obtaining the title deed or proof of property by the Agency for Real Estate? You need to verify the Central Registry of RM? You need a certificate for paid tax and contributions from the Public Revenue? We can these services let you perform electronic and paper, depending on your needs. We are applying and raise all kinds of certifications administrative procedures authorized by you.
  2. We provide an application for direct negotiations for sale of state-owned land electronically.
  3. Completing the requirements for legalization and privatization, purchase of state-owned land. 


    Filing a complaint and conduct an administrative dispute before the Administrative Court, where the citizen is not satisfied with the decision made in administrative proceedings at first instance.